Our Barbora TECH teams are actively looking for new members to join our rapidly growing IT department. If you are looking for a motivating, friendly, but very ambitious environment, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Training people and facilitating workshops to get better in applying the Scrum Framework, Kanban Methodology, Agile methodologies, and tools;
- Facilitating Scrum events or ceremonies when needed or asked for by the Agile team;
- Resolving impediments and/or teaching the Agile Team how to resolve impediments themselves.
- Support the Product Owner and Development Team with transparency towards the Stakeholders;
- Coaching Stakeholders in understanding Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and how they can most effectively interact with the Agile Team;
- Supporting, training, coaching, and facilitating the Product Owner, Development Team and Organisation when needed or asked, to continuously improve or become more self-organising.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCEED:
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach in a software delivery team;
- A deep understanding of the Agile manifesto and Agile testing practices, design, and delivery standard skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
YOU'RE SOMEONE, WHO:
- Is a quick learner with an ambitious and results-driven personality;
- Is proactive and motivated to write code which is well-tested and well-documented;
- Has good English knowledge;
- Has excellent communication and organizational skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- You will accelerate your career by joining the #1 e-commerce grocery company in the Baltics; 🚀
- You will enjoy Barbora.lt and partners’ discounts;
- Your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop;
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely;
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy, motivated colleagues and access to cutting-edge technologies;
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee, cold drinks, and snacks;
- Company events and team-buildings!
Salary: 3300 - 4960 EUR gross