WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As a Digital Data Analyst your main responsibility will be to help growing digital data literacy in the organization. We expect you to educate us on how to utilize digital data within the organization so that everyone in our company could explore and use it. You will be working in a Cross-Functional product team consisting of UI/UX designers, UI/UX writer, CRO all located in Vilnius and Kaunas. The team currently focuses on Barbora WEB, APP, Admin improvements in four markets (the Baltics and Poland), also a creation of the new products.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Proven record of previous experience with web data and mindset;
- Know how implementing tagging and configuration that ensures data collection is accurate and adequate to business needs;
- Technical knowledge to work with web and app development teams to ensure code is suitable for tracking implementation;
- Experience in GTM creating events (server-side GTM would give you an advantage);
- Personal interest in the changes of Google Analytics;
- Experience in digital data analytics and visualization;
- Ability to add context to data to make decisions (provide insights how to act on data) and tell a story of it;
- Knowledge to map data with goals & value realization and raise a hypothesis;
- Competence in helping teams to reach their goals by setting up metrics;
- Skills to set up and interpret dashboards;
- Responsibility for ensuring that necessary data is in place.
- Willingness to share experience about data & educate others;
- Critical mindset towards data;
- Ability to inspire, engaged and communicate value;
- Up to date with digital & marketing trends;
- Adaptability working in complex environment;
- Capability to build a network and maintain a relationship.
WOULD BE GOOD IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- A/B testing;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- You will accelerate your career by joining the #1 e-commerce grocery company in the Baltics; 🚀
- You will enjoy Barbora.lt and partners’ discounts;
- Your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop;
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely;
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy, motivated colleagues and access to cutting-edge technologies;
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee, cold drinks, and snacks;
- Company events and team-buildings!
Salary: 2400 - 3600 EUR gross